Open the product page on Facebook, tap > More Options. Tap the WhatsApp icon. Select the person or group you’d like to share the product page with. Tap the send button or Next.
How do I copy my Facebook Page Link?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard. Tap OK to exit the screen.
To share a Page with friends:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page and tap Share in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Write Post to link to the Page in a post or Send in Messenger to send a link to the Page in a message to your friend.
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”.
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.