Simply open Settings, tap “Siri & Search,” then toggle off the “Suggestions when Sharing” switch.
Tap the For You tab, then find Sharing Suggestions. Swipe left to browse all the suggested collections, then tap a collection to share. Tap Next to share everything, or tap Select and then deselect the items that you don’t want to include.
Turn off notifications
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings. Notifications.
- Turn off Suggested sharing.
How do I disable Suggested Apps on my Samsung device?
- 1 Tap on the Recents button.
- 2 Select.
- 3 Tap on Settings.
- 4 Toggle off Show recommended apps.
- 5 Once disabled, you will no longer be able view Suggested apps on your Recents Screen.
To enter the share settings, you can find a photo from the Photos app and follow these steps:
- Tap the Share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the More icon.
- Tap the Edit icon in the top right corner.
- Toggle the app to stop it from appearing in your share sheet. …
- Tap Done to save your changes.
How do I get rid of suggestions on iPhone?
If you don’t want to use Siri suggestions at all, there are three simple toggles for turning it off.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Siri & Search and tap it.
- Scroll down to Siri Suggestions.
- Toggle off Suggestions in Search.
- Toggle off Suggestions in Look Up.
- Toggle off Suggestions on Lock Screen.
How do I delete suggestions on iPhone?
To clear your iPhone’s Siri search suggestions history, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Swipe down from the middle of your iPhone screen to bring up Spotlight.
- Step 2: You’ll see “Siri Search Suggestions” and an option to “Clear”. Touch and hold “Clear”.
- Step 3: You’ll see a pop up asking to confirm your action.
How do I get rid of suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I remove suggested email addresses from my iPhone?
Recent contacts/suggested autofill addresses will appear with a lower-case “i” in a blue circle next to them; Tap the i next to the old email address you’d like to remove. In the window that opens, tap “Remove from Recents” or “Delete Contact” to stop the iPhone from suggesting this email address in future.
How does iPhone choose suggested contacts?
Answer: A: Answer: A: The suggested contacts are more than just “recent contacts”. The contacts that appear are based on not only who you’ve contacted recently but also on your location and the time of day.
Open Settings on your iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.0 or iPad with iPadOS 14.0 or later. Tap Siri & Search in the root list. Slide the switch next to Suggestions when Sharing underneath the heading Siri Suggestions to the OFF position in order to disable the contacts row when sharing.
Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.