You can reshare existing public posts from other members or LinkedIn Pages and add your own ideas or questions to share with your network. You can either share the post on LinkedIn or send it in a private message to specific individual(s). To reshare a post on LinkedIn: Click Share under the post you want to share.
If your personal Facebook settings are set to high privacy settings, your family and friends won’t be able to share that content; they can only read it. Facebook settings also include privacy sharing options, which are set when the post-originator first publishes the post.
Why is my LinkedIn post not showing?
This may not show if you’ve turned off public profile visibility or Articles & Activity section from public profile settings. Other sites off LinkedIn. This means that even people who aren’t signed in to LinkedIn can see your post. Your followers’ feeds, who may not be connected to you.
How do I repost a LinkedIn Post?
Reshare a LinkedIn Page Update
- Access your Page Super admin view.
- Click View as member.
- Locate the correct update and click Share.
- Click the button with your name in it.
- Select the next to your name or Page name. …
- Click Done.
- To adjust the privacy settings, click the dropdown and select the correct audience. …
- Click Post.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How to remove the share button on Facebook?
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
Why I cant Public my post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
To share an article or a link from your homepage:
- Click Start a post.
- Paste the link or type the URL into the text field. …
- You also have the option of adding text (up to 3000 characters) to your post. …
- Select who you want to share the post with.
- Click Post.