Unless you want to share the same post in multiple Facebook groups in a day, there are no restrictions.
Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post.
Daily posting limits.
|Social network||Posts per 24 hours|
Does Facebook have a limit on sharing?
Each social network has its own upper and lower limits for publishing or sharing content. A prime example is Facebook, it recommends 5 posts per day as the limit, but 25 is really the upper limit.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
How to remove the share button on Facebook?
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
You can’t just fill everyone’s feeds with spam constantly and expect to see results. In fact, it is totally possible to post too much and get unfollowed for that reason. Instead of annoying everyone, post methodically and strategically.
Why is Facebook limiting how much I can post?
We have limits in place to prevent abuse of our features and to protect people from spam and harassment. For example, if someone is sending out a bunch of messages to people they aren’t friends with, they may be warned or temporarily blocked from sending messages.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See More About Yourself on your profile. Tap or Edit to update your information. If applicable, use the audience selector when you tap or Edit to choose who you’re sharing it with.
First name placed at the top (in the blue bar), to go directly to your profile. Now, locate the post you want unsharable, click the button (▾) placed in the first drop-down menu immediately below your name and select the privacy option you prefer (eg.
Temporary blocks from sharing posts on Facebook can happen if you’ve: Posted a lot in a short amount of time. Shared posts that were marked as unwelcome. Shared something that goes against our Community Standards.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.