While the Like button allows users to share content with all of their friends, the Send button permits sending to a select group and, thus, is a more private form of sharing.
Their reasoning is if you have a post set to “Friends” there’s no need for your friends to share it since your friends will see it anyway – and people who aren’t your friends won’t be allowed allowed to see it at all. The only problem with this is Facebook greatly limits the number of friends who can see your posts.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Why can’t I like and comment on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How to remove the share button on Facebook?
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
Sending means inviting people to view or download particular files. The download link in the email invitation expires after seven days, but recipients who have their own Files. Warwick file space can still access the file. Sharing means giving people permission to share your file space.
A key advantage, and that which separates it from a more generic “email to a friend” button, is the Send button’s tie-in to the Facebook social graph. Rather than share with everyone — as is the case with the Like button — users can choose a select group of friends they know who would have particular interest.
What is unblocking and how do I unblock someone on Facebook?
- Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
How do you know if your blocked from posting on Facebook?
Try searching the person’s name on Facebook by typing their name into the search bar at the top of the page. If you know that their profile has not been deleted and the friend no longer appears or you receive the message stating that the content is not available, they have likely blocked or unfriended you.
What’s wrong with Facebook comments?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. You can visit other pages to check if other ones load with the same connection.
Why am I temporarily blocked from liking posts on Facebook?
We may block people from doing something on Facebook when: Something you posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to our security systems. Messages or friend requests you sent were marked unwelcome. You’ve done something that doesn’t follow our Community Standards.