Can you use Apple TV on multiple devices?
You can access your subscription on any device that’s signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID. If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, your family can stream content from a channel on up to 3 devices at the same time. Some channels might allow you to stream on more than 3 devices simultaneously.
How do I add my Apple TV to my devices?
Set up Apple TV automatically with an iOS or iPadOS device
- When the Apple TV setup screen appears, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device and make sure Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi are turned on.
- Hold your device close to Apple TV and follow the onscreen instructions on your iOS or iPadOS device and Apple TV.
How to add a family member to your subscription from Apple
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members. Already set up Family Sharing?
- Eligible subscriptions are automatically shared with your family members.
You can share your Apple TV with multiple family members so that each person can access their own customized content preferences and accounts for the Apple TV app, Apple Music, and App Store.
How do I access Family Sharing on Apple TV?
Open the Apple TV app. Select Library > Family Sharing, then select your family member to see their shared movies and TV shows.
How do I connect my Apple TV to my TV wirelessly?
To connect your Apple TV to your WiFi network:
- Navigate to your device’s network settings. On 4th Generation Apple TV, go to the Settings menu and choose Network. …
- Select Configure Wireless.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
Do I need Apple TV if I have smart TV?
You don’t need Apple TV if you have a smart TV unless your smart TV doesn’t support the Apple TV app. If your TV lacks support for the app, then you’ll need an Apple TV device if you want to watch exclusive Apple productions or want a decent streaming box in the vein of Roku or Fire TV.
How do I access my Apple TV account?
Sign in to or out of the Apple TV app
In the Apple TV app on your Mac, choose Account > Sign In (or Sign Out). If you forgot your Apple ID or password, click “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” and follow the onscreen instructions.
How many users can watch Apple TV at the same time?
Apple TV+ allows for six simultaneous streams at once, which is more than you’ll get from any other on-demand streaming service on the market. Multiple family members with Family Sharing can all stream their own content at once.
Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members.