How do I get my Coinbase Authenticator code?
- Sign in to your account with your username, password, and 2-step verification code from your old number.
- Go to your Security Settings page.
- Regenerate your secret key (Note: regenerating your secret key will invalidate your old device tokens)
- Scan the new secret key with your new Authenticator device.
Why am I not getting my 2-step verification code Coinbase?
If you don’t receive a 2-step prompt when signing in, try clearing your browser cache and/or following the above steps in your browser’s private or Incognito mode. The account recovery process usually takes 48 hours to complete but can sometimes take longer.
How do I get my Authenticator code?
Set up Authenticator
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don’t get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- Under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up. …
- Follow the on-screen steps.
What is the Authenticator app for Coinbase?
Duo and Google Authenticator (TOTP) – Secure
Coinbase shows you a QR code, which represents the secret key, which you’ll then need to scan using an Authenticator app on your phone. You can download Google Authenticator or Duo from the app store.
Can I use Microsoft Authenticator for Coinbase?
Any app that supports the Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) protocol should work, including the following: Google Authenticator. Duo Mobile. Microsoft Authenticator.
Why is Coinbase not verifying my account?
I received the “Couldn’t verify your info” error message
Please make sure that your personal information is entered exactly as it appears on your government issued ID. If you’ve made changes to your personal information, then your ID document must also reflect these changes.
How do I add an account to Authenticator app?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Facebook) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
Where is the Authenticator app QR code?
Go to the security verification settings screen. For information on how to get to this screen, see Changing your security settings. Check the box next to Authenticator app then select Configure. This brings up a screen with a QR code on it.
How do I install the Authenticator app on my new phone?
To set up the Microsoft Authenticator app on a new phone, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s app store (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- Find the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Log in to your Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device.
How do I scan a QR code with Coinbase?
If you are on a dapp that requires a wallet to proceed, look for the option to Connect Coinbase Wallet. When you select that option, you will be presented with a QR code. Scan that QR code by tapping the QR scanner in the Wallet app.
How do I scan a QR code on Coinbase?
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- Go to Crypto addresses.
- Under Asset, click Add to get the QR code for each cryptocurrency.
- You can also click All Assets near the top to choose a different cryptocurrency.
Where is QR scanner in Coinbase app?
Go to the Coinbase Wallet extension, click Show Wallet address > QR code. Open the Trust Wallet mobile app, and tap Send > QR code and scan the Coinbase Wallet extension QR code in your web browser.