For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
It’s all about the privacy settings. In most cases if you do not see a share button on a post it’s because the person’s privacy setting are set to friends only. Also there is no share button on a post in a closed group nor in a secret group. It’s all about the privacy settings.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
Activate “Allow sharing” in Instagram
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
What is unblocking and how do I unblock someone on Facebook?
- Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
If your personal Facebook settings are set to high privacy settings, your family and friends won’t be able to share that content; they can only read it. Facebook settings also include privacy sharing options, which are set when the post-originator first publishes the post.